View Single Post
Unread 07-17-2006, 07:03 PM   #18
Rich427
'69 Vert/'01 Vert/'04 Z16

Name :
Rich427 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electra
Rich, sorry you won't be able to make the show, but we'll count on you next year. Be sure to check out our Club's website, www.corvettesonthegulf.com, as we'd love to have you join us. Feel free to sit in on one of our meetings. Location and time on our website.
Electra, looking at your sig can I assume that your first name is not Carmen?

Anyway , I have looked at your website and I have looked at SWFL's site as well. I have also met Linda and Robert and a few other couples from their club. They were so gracious to us during our last trip to Ft. Myers, I would be surprised if we did not join their club. But, my wife and I would not be adverse to joining more than one club though. I don't know how that sits with NCCC, but I don't mind being a PITA to bureaucracy!

As I mentioned in an earlier post, we will be down from the 5th of August through the 12th with our C5, along with possibly another couple or two from my current club with their C5s. Maybe we can get together one evening for an impromptu little cruise. Maybe we can get Linda and Robert, and anyone else that might be interested also.

Rich
Rich427 is offline   Reply With Quote