View Single Post
Unread 07-17-2006, 11:09 PM   #8
Rich427
'69 Vert/'01 Vert/'04 Z16

Name :
Rich427 is on a distinguished road

Rich,

I would not deal with this clown again on anything. This guy knew what he sold you and he also knew what he advertised. Does anyone that has read through this thread think that the 03 Z06 swap for you 02 is a better deal? One of the other ads that you posted he was selling a Z06 with a salvage title. This type of salesman is nothing more than a guy that picks up chicken crap and tries to pass it off as chicken salad. You would be wise to get as far away from him as possible.

I would definitely enter negative feedback on his eBay account. I agree getting an attorney may be more trouble than its worth. But I would consider a Small Claims court action that in most states you can file by yourself without an attorney. I would file it near your home so that he would have to travel the same distance to the hearing that you did to pick up his mint vehicle. I bet the jerk wouldn't even show for the hearing which typically would mean that you would get a judgement that would give you the ability to attach a lein against an asset of his, say his home!

Or, as I said earlier, you can get as far away from this clown as possible. When I said before that I would send him a sample of one of your products, I re-thought that and I am not sure one sample is enough. 8 or 10 in a small box, might make the SOB die of a heart attack when he opened the box and therefore, you would have saved the rest of the unexpecting customers that this jerk is going to screw in the future.

Sorry, but this sort of dishonesty fries my butt, especially when you read his arrogant responses to your inquiries about his ad!
Rich427 is offline   Reply With Quote