View Single Post
Unread 07-29-2006, 08:45 AM   #12
MADN3SS

Name :
MADN3SS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 86DSOMVERT
I65 They need to put the ticket dollars to better use. That interstate flat sucks to drive a corvette or any car on. And anyone ever notice the genius move of putting a barricade down the entire length of interstate 2 miles north of Exit 22 to just about 3 miles north of TN in the SB lanes? I found out the hard way making a 40 mile round trip just to get to BG.
Don't get me started on this! We were coming back from the NCM and going back to exit 22 and there were signs (the big orange ones where you can change the message), but they were not on. I ended up in the left lane when it split. Damn barricade! The first exit after the barricade ended, was exit 6. I was just flaming mad! It was absolutely ridiculous. They should have better warning, and a break in the wall so you can get over.

over.

'01 QS Corsa Touring exhaust with Tiger Shark tips. LG LT headers with X-Pipe, Hurricane intake w/ CF HF Power Duct, L.E.D. tail lights and shorty antenna. Lowered on stock bolts. Black Motorsports. FRC TOM tuned. NCM member 36741
MADN3SS is offline   Reply With Quote