Unread 08-01-2006, 10:43 PM   #28
9T8Vette
Been around for awhile

Name :
9T8Vette is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tissa
Ric:
For some reason my login won't let me post...so I have to pretend I am my wife!

The ax fell on my work Friday; I am now unemployed! I worked for Pulte / DiVosta Homes and our production has been cut in half. We had a big layoff Friday and I was the junior man in our department (only three years) and the bean counters only look at numbers. Oh well, that's construction!

I am still interested in your intake. If you still have it when I get back to work I'll take it. It will be a good excuse to drive to Sarasota and this time I can take my car! I know you need the money now, but if someone else doesn't grab it, I will polish it up and it will find a new home on my ride.

I really like the wheels! I thought I would buy them just for spares, but they really look good on my Black car. WOW!

See ya again soon...David.
Sorry to hear about your job.But i believe you will have no problem finding work.You seem to know your stuff.And yes i will hold the intake and 80mm t.b for you.I got alittle good news my computor was not totally fried.HP put a System broad and fix the problem.So now we have 2 computors .I would love to see that Black beauty.And hear those straight pipes .I glad you like the wheels David.You know if you wanted the intake quicker there is always Paypal If not i would still like to shoot the breeze with you. Ric
9T8Vette is offline   Reply With Quote