View Single Post
Unread 08-26-2008, 07:42 PM   #16
floridaZ

Name :
floridaZ has disabled reputation

@Z06 Rocket

It is true that I don't like the Police much (in bold for comprehension purposes). I think that you are misunderstanding what I was saying though. I know 2 cops through my church, and they are good people. But as a whole, I'm not fond of them. They have a **** job, and alot of them develop bad attitudes because of this. I don't like to be around them or deal with them as a result. I don't hate the police, which seems to be what you are getting from my post.

As for my experience with crimes? I would choose to not answer this question. But it's not like you have to go too far to find a criminal at work. So when someone says that drinking a beer as you drive is illegal (thus proscecutable), and that it is a good use of police resources to prevent it, I can't help but to think about all the other crimes those resources could be better spent on.

And I'll saved the oversized red text for your future posting pleasure. But if I was to use some, it would say " I never said that I think DUIs are a waste of time for the Police to fight". If you are drunk, you shouldn't be driving. I used the DUIs as an example of what police time could be better spent on. Because it is true that there are people driving around with more than 3 DUIs, and I think that is a better use of resources than someone with a clean record drinking one beer.

I'm sorry if you are a cop and I offended you. But just ****ing deal, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. So don't preach to me the evils of drunk driving, I don't live in some utopia where all is good in the world, you know.
floridaZ is offline   Reply With Quote