View Single Post
Unread 09-20-2006, 05:45 PM   #5
MADN3SS

Name :
MADN3SS is on a distinguished road

I've talked to them several times on the phone and gotten the "we'll do a search of the warehouse and let you know". The last time was a few weeks ago. I guess I'll have to call them again and go up the ladder.

It's starting to get a little frustrating though. I never once raised my voice to them. I'm very civil and understanding when it comes to that kind of stuff. I used to be in retail. And at a bank, no less. Dealing with peoples money can be, well rough sometimes, especially when you are talking about hundreds of thousands of dollars.

I had a big letter inside the box explaining about the warranty item (mask repair) and the return of the sills. They were either misplaced, thrown away or stolen by an employee. Simple as that.

Thanks for the input everyone.

Alan, I originally bought the sills at the reunion last year if that gives you any indication of how long this has been going on. By the time I've gotten them and returned them, it was around June!

'01 QS Corsa Touring exhaust with Tiger Shark tips. LG LT headers with X-Pipe, Hurricane intake w/ CF HF Power Duct, L.E.D. tail lights and shorty antenna. Lowered on stock bolts. Black Motorsports. FRC TOM tuned. NCM member 36741
MADN3SS is offline   Reply With Quote