View Single Post
Unread 11-10-2008, 07:20 AM   #3
Pres712
Pres712

Name : Jim Hildebrand
Pres712 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by navy2kcoupe View Post
I still haven't gotten anything back letting me know that I'm registered for this event! If I don't get some notification that I'm good to go, I'm thinking about not attending. Don't want to drive over and find out that I'm not registered. THAT would be a bummer. Has ANYONE else gotten notification that they're registered??????
Pres712, can you let me know who to contact to make sure that I'm registered? Thanks!
Andy
I'm sorry about this. I know that our President's husband, Dan had emergengy surgery last week and she has been tied up but someone should have done this by now. If you are registered (or not) don't worry. As I stated earlier, we have room and walk-ins will be accepted. If you have pre-paid there will be NO hassle. We know that all Corvette people are honest and we will honor that. Registration will be open at 10AM Saturday morning, in the hotel lobby and for most of the day. Sunday morning will probably be at 7:30 for stragglers. Thursday night is our monthly meeting and this will be brought up as well, I have linked this page to those persons responsible. Thank you for your patience and it will not happen next year.
Pres712 is offline   Reply With Quote