View Single Post
Unread 10-02-2006, 05:45 PM   #10
MADN3SS

Name :
MADN3SS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by vette8t7
Scott-if you happen to have any issues in the future with Eckler's let me know and I will put you in touch with the appropriate person(s). The same goes for anyone else on this forum.
A good rule in quickly resolving any issue that seems to be spiraling out of control is knowing WHO to talk to.

Toby
Part of the problem with internet forums are that it is difficult to convey sarcasm and body language. My first statement was a response to Gordon (Shadow) about coming over to the reunion and buying something. I replied with "I've had my eyes on a few things" This signifies that I would rather choke than buy anything from them.

The comment about sticking to things that were in stock is a result of my initial problem of having something on back order for 5 months. Both comments were meant in jest and I will stick to my guns and not buy anything from Eckler's.

I do have one other problem with them... minor. Customer number 21425724, Order number 02265442, Trans date 10/14/05. Part number 45037, Sunglasses, Z06 Logo Quicksilver. On both sides of the sunglasses there is an attached Z06 Logo that has since fallen out and lost on both sides. I would like to get replacements sent to me so I can glue them on. I've emailed Eckler's but have not gotten a response. It was low on my list of priorities to look into.

Any help you can provide, I would be grateful.

Scott

'01 QS Corsa Touring exhaust with Tiger Shark tips. LG LT headers with X-Pipe, Hurricane intake w/ CF HF Power Duct, L.E.D. tail lights and shorty antenna. Lowered on stock bolts. Black Motorsports. FRC TOM tuned. NCM member 36741
MADN3SS is offline   Reply With Quote