View Single Post
Unread 12-24-2008, 06:50 AM   #74
Harbor Master

Name :
Harbor Master has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS2POWA View Post
Yeah you know our country/government is so awesome with all its great wisdom and technology going against a country that hardly had running water, annnd we still cant find the man we originally were after. Theyve kept us their long enough to make us the fools. There is more people overseas willing to kill us, then there are enough people in this country with no balls to stand up for themselves(all the antigun ppl), may sound farfetched, but in all reason its still fetchable( i know this isnt a word prof. but im making a point).

Im not picking on DVD(Ive put him on ignore, but when ppl quote him I cant see how someone made it through school with that kind of grammar), it was a direct comment to you. You try to be witty about someones grammar on a forum(remember this isnt class), which my comment should have stood out like a sore thumb, but you had to make a comment about a typo(oooh noes). To me it shows youre running out of words, or quitting early like Harbor did.

A ficticious story book, just like our bible ? Thats why I never followed religion, I'm not gonna base my life from something written over 2k years ago, times have changed. Unfortunately people over in the Mid. East are easily brain washed, and are willing to die for their virgins(sadly their book didnt clarify male or female, so I'm sorry for them).

Z, he waste his time here for entertainment, and to write pen pal comments to his little buddy.
LS2POWA, In your quote you say, or quitting early like harbor did. I do no quit at things that justify my time and efforts. There are times you must disengage and evaluate if it is an intelligent decision to resume the discussion. In this particular case I found no rational reason to spend anymore energy.

To BigKen and shalenss, HUTCH
Harbor Master is offline   Reply With Quote