View Single Post
Unread 03-31-2009, 01:21 PM   #1
Pres712
Pres712

Name : Jim Hildebrand
Pres712 is on a distinguished road
Cool 1986 is my "Baby"

It's taken 'til today to realize I won a trophy at the Citrus Show. I finally broke down and had the '86 painted and when I got her back last Monday Star said, "why not take her to the show?" I haven't shown the '86 for over 10 years and you can imagine how the underhood and engine looked!!! I told her it would take at least a week to get her ready. "What else do you have to do?" Tuesday morning I started. We have all been there and I won't bore you with the details but Friday nite we were still working on her. Drove her up there Saturday and worked until "stop clean". I walked around looking at other C-4's and thought, "no way". At the awards ceremony I kinda hung back and when my name didn't come up for third I thought "that's it". But when second place was announced lo and behold they called my name. I was almost too shocked to go up and collect the trophy. And the C-4 that won first had an all chrome engine and if they had a custom class, he should have been there. But it was clean!!!

Anyway....it was a good day for BACC. Six cars entered and 6 trophies!!! Here are some pics...

Last edited by Pres712; 10-25-2010 at 03:36 AM.
Pres712 is offline   Reply With Quote