View Single Post
Unread 09-18-2009, 01:33 PM   #7
gmjunkie
Corvette,GM Classic Freak

Name : I'm Not Post'n in BOI
gmjunkie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. AntiVenom View Post
Your going to love them, They are a great group a guys, they touched my heart defending a little baby at their show last time I went, Someone took a armband they threw out away from her and they stopped the show and made the butthole give it back to her.

all of the Hank Williams III shows Ive been to because he is a good friend and he reminds me so much of his granddaddy.

But the best live performance I have ever seen in my Life was John Fogerty, I was with my daddy vip for that one, the man does not quit and i swear he sounds better live.

But my all time favorite was being pulled on stage by Johnny Cash when the Highway men played the strawberry festival when I was 6. I will never forget that, June was my Idol and I got to see her up close..lol

I didnt see that Junkie. but I said it to, I never got to see the real thing though Just John
I partied and Jammed with John and his brother Tom before he died in a Little Bar 1 4th of July in Nederland CO. not far from Johns house,I think is was in 81 or 82!!What a Blast, CCR were my Hero's!!!