View Single Post
Unread 10-18-2009, 08:25 PM   #14
Scully

Name :
Scully has disabled reputation

I fell for you bud I am feeling the same way. I have owned several corvettes and tried the central florida club scene. You meet once a month talk about someones husband or wife or what resturant just opened or closed. But when you ask for help or advice you are told of a shop that can do the work. No one wants to help me resolve the problem. I understand times have changed but there are still plenty of things we still can do together. I used to belong to a club that met at a fellow members gas station (now a quick mart) we used to shoot the bull and if there was a problem all of us would put the car on the lift and we would try to fix it or enhance your car. We would meet on weekends to help other members out. Now if you ask someone to help, you get that are you kidding look, oh I've got dinner plans and can't make it look. I've just given up and do my own thing. Go a few shows but usally do my own thing in my own garage (no lift just jacks). I now own two vettes a 66 and a 04 and still looking for a good group of guys who would just like to get together and shoot the bull (maybe drink a few beers) and if needed we all need we would pitch in and help.
Scully is offline   Reply With Quote