View Single Post
Unread 01-14-2007, 10:07 PM   #2
Mr. Blue

Location: Edgewater, Florida, just 20 miles south of Daytona, Fl.
Name :
Mr. Blue has disabled reputation

WOW, what a great time meeting a lot of the forum members @ Speed World today! You guys are a great group of people. It was wonderful putting forum names with the faces. Some helped me with borrowing a helmet when the starting line director didn't like the one I was wearing. Thanks, Mike.
Well, I was really disapointed in my performace. It's been over 15 years since I was last on a drag strip and I've never draged this configuration of my vette, Love Is Blue with the new Turbo 400 trans etc. It was running way rich and I have forgotten how to shift (it's a maual shift reverse body automatic) I feel like I really embarresed myself only turning in the 12's at just 110mph. I'm gonna have to work on that a bit. It should be a solid 10 second car if I can get it sorted out properly. Anyway, here are some Photos and my poor time slips. I only made two runs in over 2-1/2 hours. It was THAT packed with cars!

*Glenn is a past VP of Faternal Order Of Police Lodge #40
*A member of the United States Navy Memorial.
*A member of the Veterans With Vettes Corvette Club
*1 of the 305 who set a Guinness Book World Record aboard the USS Lexington CV-16, Corpus Christi, TX 09-15-2007!!
*The proud grandparent to Leah Martinez!!!
Mr. Blue is offline   Reply With Quote