View Single Post
Unread 04-06-2011, 07:34 PM   #8
mickeystoysz16
I have stripes

Name :
mickeystoysz16 is on a distinguished road

Come on you guys haven't you figured it out yet. The only reason to run for political office is the recurring revenue stream in billions of dollars with no accountability. They are all a bunch of statist theives.

This does not suprise me one bit. I know this from personal experience of paying Mayor Peyton 10's of thousands of dollars in RE taxes every year no matter what my cash flow statement or balance sheet that has losses of 100's of thousands of dollars the government still gets their cut at whatever assement they say it is!

The only thing a politician is interested in is how much money they get. It is even guaranteed in the 1st ammendment of the constitiution.

"Amendment 1 - Freedom of Religion, Press, Expression. Ratified 12/15/1791. Note

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

So there are no laws prohibiting any man from petitionioning their government officials, but that does not mention anything about access. There is nothing unconstitiutional about who they chose to listen to and the person with the most $$$ gets their ear. If you have never experienced trying to redress your grievances to your elected official the first thing they will ask is how much $$$ have you contributed? So the only redress of your grievance is you have got to pay to play.

There you go government thievery and corruption guarnateed by the constititution. These guys figured it out 220 yrs ago nothing new.

This is why so many rich people want to be a politician. The opportunities for more money in THEIR pockets at YOUR expense is endless.
2004 Z06 Corvette Z16 Commemorative Edition #770
2004 Silverado LS 5.3L SWB
1969 Camaro SS RS 396/350HP TH400

Members I have met:
LEJ_ZO6, JCB_NJB, als2052, Phil @ Tampa Tuning, Riceman, C5CHICK, Kap142

Last edited by mickeystoysz16; 04-06-2011 at 07:43 PM.
mickeystoysz16 is offline   Reply With Quote