View Single Post
Unread 07-31-2008, 11:56 PM   #8
Guro305
Heathen

Name :
Guro305 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash man View Post
Yes, you do know your business. But that is an injustice for a bodyshop to do a job like that, especially on a Corvette. Sometimes people just want to get away cheap. Especially if they are selling the car to an unsuspecting buyer. It looks good for a while, then it all falls apart. The sun beats the hell out of paint, plastic and rubber here in Florida.

Joe-Flash
Well you maybe right about that, however if I remember right it all started last year when I had to replace my radiator's reservoir because the out side was cracked and was leaking. Stupid me, I wouldn't notice until the leaking was bad and making it's trail under my car and out to the curb but it would spill down the side of the fender.

I wonder how long it went on in all reality until I actually noticed it? It started being noticeable from only a couple of feet......pretty much when you were washing it but the Florida sun as you said, has taken it's toll. I was thinking of Zzzona's idea and going "Grandsport" on it and forget about the scar altogether.

-C5 Chevy Corvette - Torch Red
-Gen 3 Pontiac Trans Am - Pearl Black
-B14 Nissan Sentra GXE - Pearl Black
Guro305 is offline   Reply With Quote