View Single Post
Unread 08-19-2010, 12:41 PM   #9
Lou G

Name :
Lou G is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by als2052 View Post
Still cant believe that some still think McCain/Palin could have done any better...This whole cycle we are in will repeat itself regardless of who is in office...
I am one of those who think that McCain/Palin would be doing better.

I don't think they would have shoved down our throat a health care system that start collection taxes to pay for it and will not be in place for a few years.

When was the last time the government started collection money for a program in the future and the money was actually there when it was needed?

I don't think that McCain/Palin would be sueing the state of Arizona for trying to protect their citizens with a law that is less restrictive than the federal law but that is not being enforced.

I don't think that McCain/Palin would be dangling Cap and Trade over our heads.

I don't think that McCain/Palin would be spending the trillions of dollars this administration has spent so far and is willing to spend more which will burden our children and grandchildren.

Believe me, I was not happy with the McCain/Palin ticket but I still think it would have been a lot better with them in office.

I respect your opinion but I still can't believe that some still think that Obama/Biden are doing a good job.
Lou G is offline   Reply With Quote