View Single Post
Unread 10-02-2006, 03:46 PM   #27
MADN3SS

Name :
MADN3SS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by vette8t7
Now my take on singling out Eckler's and painting them about "how I will never shop there again" is just wrong. Heck, people act like they don't have any problems anywhere else. I can get up and walk into Wal-Mart and start having issues with "something". Eckler's IS NOT the only one with their share of problems. Plenty of people have problems with other parts outlets.
Don't tell me I'm wrong for saying I won't shop there again. Or posting about it. Just because I had a bad experience doesn't mean you will. So keep shopping there if you want. If they aren't going to conduct there business to a level of satisfaction that I can accept, I won't go there. There are plenty of other suppliers out there that will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vette8t7
Well....read my response on this thread #18 first and ask that question again. It wouldn't say they were calling him a liar in any way. The may have never seen the returned item if the item he returned for warranty work with an RMA# on it it arrived in receiving they relabel it and it is either picked up or shipped to the supplying vendor for warranty work. In that post I also posed related questions that woud help give insight on what may have happened, but the original poster hasn't answered. It oculd be that Eckler's NEVER opened the package or did and it had no associated order number. Meanwhile in the case that the initial person or whoever he talked to (which is in a different building at a desk) is sitting there and has nothing to go on.
Inside the box I returned was a handwritten letter that included my customer number and both order numbers for the items being returned. Also were the names of the individuals I had spoken with. I gave them ample information to take care of the problem and it was not.

Like Nytro, I have had good and bad experiences with vendors, restaurants, retail chains and any other type of business that one might use. Some I have gone back to, some I have not. It really depends on the severity of the situation. Ecklers was just an overwhelmingly bad transaction and that is why I will never do business with them again. I usually try and post good business transactions as well, but lets face it, you're more likely to tell people about a bad situation. It's called venting.

'01 QS Corsa Touring exhaust with Tiger Shark tips. LG LT headers with X-Pipe, Hurricane intake w/ CF HF Power Duct, L.E.D. tail lights and shorty antenna. Lowered on stock bolts. Black Motorsports. FRC TOM tuned. NCM member 36741
MADN3SS is offline   Reply With Quote