View Single Post
Unread 12-28-2008, 08:51 PM   #16
85vette

Name :
85vette will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Rich,

Based upon what 85 just said, I'd 86 the idea of court and just do the damend driving school on line!

It's cheaper and time is money. Beside, I would certainly have better things to do with my 2-4 hours than go to that circus

Just remember it when election time rolls around when Charlies seat is up for grabs

As for the trooper looking for you, I wouldn't sweat that. I've not saying that it couldn't happen, but more than likely it wouldn't. Beside, if he did start, you might have a case for harrassment or "selective enforcement."

However, if you've modded your ride "outside the statutes", there's nothing that says he can't start looking and take his time doing so. And I wouldn't expect any leeway if he happens to stop you again.

....although....if you stay clear of Dunkin Donuts you'll probably be ok..
I really don't think this would be an issue up here, but if it were to be, Rich's Vette sticks out like nothing else on the road....especially with the "Corvette Florida" banner on the windshield! He would definatly be a marked man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vett boy View Post
Sorry about the ticket .I have a different outlook on the few tickets i've obtained.It's what i've gotten away with and not got caught that counts.

I must agree with you on that...I think we've all been there.

85vette is offline   Reply With Quote