Thread: WAX ON WAX OFF
View Single Post
Unread 12-02-2006, 08:32 PM   #37
Rich427
'69 Vert/'01 Vert/'04 Z16

Name :
Rich427 is on a distinguished road

Guys, I am overwhelmed! I got a call about 6:30 this evening from Adam Pitale from Adam's Premium Car Care Products to let me know that he would be at my house in 15 minutes. Adam delayed a dinner engagement with his two area salesmen and came to show me some of his products. What I did not expect is that Adam walked into my garage with a bucket of products, which I am not even sure yet what is all in there. He looked at my '01 and my '69 and gave me some recommendations. I knew his time was short, but he seemed more concerned about me and my cars than he was about his business dinner. I showed him two minor scratches on the rear fender of the '01 (this was a mystery issue that I noticed after my trip to Florida in August). He immediately opened up my bucket grabbed two products, took the blemishes out, and buffed the spot by hand. Problem gone!

He also notice that I had a box of old cotton towels and he asked whether I used them on the car. I said sure, they are 100% cotton and they work well. He went back out to his truck and got a handful of additional towels (microfiber/cotton maybe). As he was leaving, I asked him what I owed him and he said Merry Christmas.

All I can say is if his products are half as good as Adam was with me tonight my Zaino is for sale!

I told Adam that he should look into become a site sponsor and he told me that he was already looking into it. So hopefully his products will be more readily available to everyone on the site.

Great experience, to say the least! Thanks Nytro!

Last edited by Rich427; 12-03-2006 at 05:48 AM.
Rich427 is offline   Reply With Quote