View Single Post
Unread 01-01-2008, 03:03 AM   #10
Guro305
Heathen

Name :
Guro305 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CREWZIN View Post
I thought AvsP-R was good. What I didn't like was (like someone pointed out) all the rain, darkness and too fast (blurry) action. Surprised at the kid and women being wiped out.

Questions unanswered: Predator on home planet finds the lost ship that crashed on Earth and goes after the Alien's single handed? Newborn Alien's grew up way too fast to full size.

Some guy down the row from us (son and myself) brought his 7-10 year old in to watch the movie. Watch out for this kid when he grow up.
Questions answered: Technically speaking if you ever read through or puruse the comics, you'll know that the Preds see and know, well, everything! Now, why did he go by himself? I think maybe had something to do with the fact that regardless of what is logical to us, to the "Preds" it is still.....a GAME. No, the Aliens didn't grow up too fast. Remember these suckers pop out and over a matter of a few hours are full grown. Has been that way from the beginning. From Alien all the way down the line.

Also, probably because of all the damn rain and fuzz, it's more difficult to focus on the fact that not all of the Aliens were humanoid in nature. Some where four-legged like in Alien 3 when the face-hugger face-f@(ked the dog. I'm assuming everyone did notice the snake-looking Alien in the sewer? Not to mention how many probably took advantage of sewer rats. Lots of this movie was left up to the imagination......yes, a little outta the norm for this genre.

-C5 Chevy Corvette - Torch Red
-Gen 3 Pontiac Trans Am - Pearl Black
-B14 Nissan Sentra GXE - Pearl Black
Guro305 is offline   Reply With Quote