View Single Post
Unread 12-23-2009, 12:23 AM   #6
Bradzvette
PW Pimp, keeper O' 'da thread

Name :
Bradzvette is on a distinguished road
Default My Character, or lack there of...... last one

Lets see what else, oh I had a deal on an LS2 throttle body go south. I paid 100 and we were going to trade LS6 injectors for the difference then he changed his mind so I sent him two payments of 50 bucks each. Took a little while but was taken care of.

At times, yes I have posted things negatively about my experiences with RevX and what I did not like about their business practices and how they treated customers. In retrospect, I wish I hadn’t. I realize now sometimes its better to let people learn things for themselves, I can’t save everyone. There are a lot of things I wish about all of this but I cant go back, all I can do is move forward and learn my lessons.

Let me say this again, this is all about my mistakes, my errors in judgment, nothing else. I offer no excuses, just insight. I am to blame for these problems.

What I have learned is that I need to slow down some times and devote my attention to one thing at a time. I have to recognize when I am in over my head and walk away. It is just hard sometimes because I have had to be a fighter all my life, nothing ever given to me.

I also know to NEVER EVER do business with friends and to NEVER EVER take anything for free or in trade. That is a mistake I will not make again. There are no freebies in life, everything has a cost regardless.

The biggest cost this situation has had on me is that all of these things add up and have given someone ammunition to use against me and to send PMs to other members about these issues. At times, I have remained silent due to the obvious length in explaining everything. Hopefully, with all of this out in the open, there is nothing left to be used against me. But who knows. A few members in the Corvette Community who know me well know the whole truth about all of this including wrongs done to me, and still support me and believe it or not, respect me, but I am not going to point fingers and make accusations or state what I feel was done wrong to me, I take full responsibility for my actions and I apologize.

All I can try to do is learn from my mistakes, own up to them and try not to make the same ones. Obviously I didn’t learn that for a period of time in my choices over a year or so but I see that clearly now.

In retrospect moving was a major episode and took a lot of time and I should have set aside everything else and took care of that major task first, then worked on the car. I should have severed ties early on with the shop that is also plainly clear to me.

My whole purpose for this novel of a post was and is to remove the ammunition a particular person has against me. Do I believe all that I have written? Absolutely.

The last thing I want to be is a distraction on this forum. It is quite clear to me that even after 2 plus years the negative PMs are still being sent out and things are not left in the past. I hope this once and for all resolves it.

Would my leaving this forum help? I will do that if the members feel it would. My form of punishment for poor judgment. I can accept that. I will abide by the will of the members.

I wish everyone and their families a safe and happy holiday season.

Thank you
Bradzvette is offline   Reply With Quote