View Single Post
Unread 11-22-2008, 06:55 PM   #10
ANTBRAX

Name :
ANTBRAX has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou G View Post
Hutch, are you kidding me with this comment? President Bush has been a target of the most vicious, demeaning and disrespectful attacks anyone can imagine. These attacks came from people who, as you mentioned, did not like it and was their cross to bear.

I did not vote for Obama but he will soon be my President. I will probably not agree with many of his policies but will respect his position and not thrash him as many have done to our current President.

With Respect, Lou G.

Lou,

With all due respect, I believe the comments made by my good friend from Michigan were intended to be directed at the MANY people who have, for the last few weeks, found it appropriate to make disrespectful, racist comments in respect to the ethnicity of the candidate that WE, the American people, overwhelmingly chose through the democratic process to lead us back to respectability throught the world. Our international credibility has taken a hit over the last 8 years that wont soon be nullified, and it is BS like the comments made by ignorrant people that can be used by the likes of terrorists and such, in thier rhetorical war against us, to further thier claims that we are a nation divided.

...just a thought
ANTBRAX is offline   Reply With Quote