View Single Post
Unread 05-18-2007, 09:05 PM   #12
Z06 Rocket

Name :
Z06 Rocket is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 86DSOMVERT
Spent the day doing the North Shore Lahani(sp?) and up to IAO Valley.
Have about 100 pictures. Wish there was a way I could do this without doing them 4 at a time. I'm probably going to post them to my website and post a link. Rich anyway you could hook me up with a way to bypass this 4 picture limit? Most of the pictures are like 25-50K a piece.

And by the way Friday which is today for you Florida folk. Ha Ha I'm still trying to get used to the fact that it's only 8:15 when I'm posting this so we are 6 hours behind you all. Anyways Blue Hawai Helicopter tour of Haleakala and Hana and then Saturday a Island Hop to Hilo for a short time to do the Volcano tour in the Helicopter then flying back. Then off to Oahu on Monday to do the Pearl Harbor thing.

Sounds like your on Maui. Thats an island that you can see unspoiled beaches or the Haleakala(sp?) crater which has one of the worlds best observatories, or go into town for some shopping and night life. Loved it there. I wanted to, but never made it to, the sunrise event on the crater each morning. I heard it was outstanding!
Z06 Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote