View Single Post
Unread 09-13-2007, 05:42 PM   #19
Bradzvette
PW Pimp, keeper O' 'da thread

Name :
Bradzvette is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow
Uh, ok???? Not sure what prompted that response? What does t6hat have to do with my post?

My comment was an offer as the others here, to assist. The rest of it was a joke, sarcasm You know, the old too many chefs ruin the stew routine

Relax Brad, it's all in good humor. No one's concerned about your association with RevXtreme or any ohter shop for that matter. We were all here offering to help a brother out

There's enough performance work in the area to keep several shops busy
No worries, I wasn't mad or upset at all but embarrassed really. I was actually taken aback that I forgot (stupid me) the recent name change was retroactive to all my prior posts. I submitted a response to the question in Antivenom’s sponsored forum before joining RevX and then the thread got bumped after my name change and association. And I saw the Revx name on there and I was like ...."oh shoot, that’s not good." At first I couldn't figure out how it happened. I was really kicking myself as I thought it was recent and I had made a colossal mistake posting in their forum.

What I should have done was research my prior posts before the name change and deleted anything that was a problem or potential problem. That’s my fault. I just felt bad about it, that’s not how I try operate.

At the time of the original post I was acting as an individual wanting to help out a fellow Vette owner just like Gordon was. However, I now try to make it a professional point not to get in on other professional's threads or post in their sponsored section on any forum as a representative of RevX. I didn't want anyone to think I was jumping in on Antivenom's section that they pay for and sponsor. And if people didn't know me prior to that post that is how it appears, shoot even to me it appeared that way. LOL

I hope everyone understands there was no intent on my part to steer business away from anyone. We are all competitive and trying to put food on the table to feed our families, but there is a right way and a wrong way to go about generating business, and I strive to do it the right way.

So even though there was no intention on my part, I sincerely apologize to Antivenom for my post appearing in their thread and sponsored forum. Please rest assured I will never intentionally do that.

Mods feel free to delete any of my posts that might appear to be in the wrong area or some place they shouldn’t be, especially my old ones.

Thanks guys

All the best to you and yours.

Brad
Bradzvette is offline   Reply With Quote