View Single Post
Unread 12-14-2006, 03:59 PM   #27
MADN3SS

Name :
MADN3SS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash man
The reason I ask these questions is that I would like to educate the consumer as to what benefits you are getting in a product. Other than it works good. Some people may not care and thats ok. But there are educated consumers out there that would like to know the facts and ingredients in a product without compromising a companys trade secret of a formula. There are many companies out there that water down thier products and charge top dollar for them. I can do the same thing, but I feel that is dishonest and an injustice to the consumer.
If a product works good (whether it's watered down or not) and the result is that it works good (how easy, how it looks, and how long it lasts), isn't that the benefit? I don't need an education on benefits of a product, I got them already. And you are basically calling us uneducated because we don't want to know what is in his (Adam's) products.

You think Adam's products are top dollar? So what would you call this then?
Zymol Royal glaze. $7,118.00 for 50 oz. Is that worth it? Is it really that much better? I don't think so. I'm happy with Adam's prices, and I'm not made of money. I work hard for it.
http://www.amazon.com/Zymol-12001-Ro...8&s=automotive

'01 QS Corsa Touring exhaust with Tiger Shark tips. LG LT headers with X-Pipe, Hurricane intake w/ CF HF Power Duct, L.E.D. tail lights and shorty antenna. Lowered on stock bolts. Black Motorsports. FRC TOM tuned. NCM member 36741
MADN3SS is offline   Reply With Quote