View Single Post
Unread 06-16-2006, 09:45 AM   #6
MADN3SS

Name :
MADN3SS is on a distinguished road

More Short Takes

Suppose you took an oath by placing your right hand on the Bible and raising your left? Would the oath still count? Does God really give a ****? Does anyone?

There are eleven teams in the Big Ten.

Why do they bother saying "raw sewage"? Do some people actually cook that stuff?

The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

I think we ought to just go ahead and make "zillion" a real number. "Gazillion," too. A zillion could be ten million trillions, and a gazillion could be a trillion zillions. It seems to me it's time to do this.

When I was a kid I can remember saying, "Cross my heart and hope to die." I'd like to confess now that I never really meant the second part.

Don't you think it's funny that all these tough-guy boxers are fighting over a purse?

I wonder: On rainy nights does the sandman send the mudman?

When you step on the brakes your life is in your foot's hands.

Regarding "safe and sound": I've often been safe, but seldom have I been thought of as sound.

What exactly is a wingding?

Why do they call one sport "women's tennis," and then turn around and call the other one "ladies' golf"?

Ok, enough for now...

'01 QS Corsa Touring exhaust with Tiger Shark tips. LG LT headers with X-Pipe, Hurricane intake w/ CF HF Power Duct, L.E.D. tail lights and shorty antenna. Lowered on stock bolts. Black Motorsports. FRC TOM tuned. NCM member 36741
MADN3SS is offline   Reply With Quote