View Single Post
Unread 10-17-2011, 08:39 PM   #1006
Benjamin

Name : BENJAMIN LONG SR.
Benjamin is on a distinguished road

Tracy, I'm not going to argue with you. Remember you are ASSuming what Aaron is trying to accomplish. Until you are there or Rich is there taking pictures and HD video of Aaron assembling the evac system only 1 person knows what is being done and he isn't here to defend himself. Just because he has a can that came with a filter on it dosen't mean that he isn't going to plumb it back to the turbo intake and use check valves on the intake manifold to make it work "your way"....

I would step in and help but Aaron is his own man, he does his own thing. He dosen't come running to me to help me do my daily job, so why should I insult him and go tell him how he should do his daily job that he has 20+ years of experience with? He respects me enough to let me do my job and I respect him enough to let him do his job. I stepped up and helped and got the turbo and piping ceramic coated. If Aaron had the equipment and know how to do ceramic coating I wouldn't have offered to help him by coating the parts for them.

Now, how would you feel if this car was dumped into your hands and the tables were turned with all of these issues happening while in your shop, under your expertise? Would you appreciate Aaron coming on here saying you didn't have a clue what you are doing, that your tuner was incompetent, and that you are over your head in taking on a job blindly that some hack job blindly went through and cobbled together something that was WAY over his advertised competency level?

Does it make you feel more badass to go through life and badmouth all the people who try to make a difference and help someone knowing they will be climbing a slippery slope? It is funny that you talk bad about Aaron yet in the beginning nothing bad was said by you about Chris..... He should have finished it in 3-4 weeks but he didn't.....

Last edited by Benjamin; 10-17-2011 at 08:41 PM.
Benjamin is offline   Reply With Quote