View Single Post
Unread 06-09-2006, 07:22 AM   #5
MADN3SS

Name :
MADN3SS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula Outlaw
I've heard a lot of complaints over at the "other Corvette" Forum that Ecklers seems to be out of stock of a lot of stuff and won't commit to any kind of a shipping date.

I generally use CorvetteCentral, I've had GREAT luck with what I've got from them....

Plus they are helping sponsor my Poker Run...
I went to the Ecklers Reunion in October of last year. While there, I purchased stainless Z06 sill covers. They were on backorder. I called once a month and they just gave me a new date that they were supposed to come in. Finally after 5 months I got tired of them being on back order, so I canceled the transaction and ordered them from somewhere else. Any guesses what I got in the mail from Ecklers the following week? I still have them in the box, never opened. They won't pay the shipping to mail them back. So they can wait until I have the time to send them back (the cheapest way possible).

'01 QS Corsa Touring exhaust with Tiger Shark tips. LG LT headers with X-Pipe, Hurricane intake w/ CF HF Power Duct, L.E.D. tail lights and shorty antenna. Lowered on stock bolts. Black Motorsports. FRC TOM tuned. NCM member 36741
MADN3SS is offline   Reply With Quote