View Single Post
Unread 01-19-2010, 08:29 AM   #21
spiceman

Name :
spiceman has disabled reputation

Hey Jim great having the chance to send my thought's on the wave.
Reading the attached link on your topic of the wave, and reading the reply's in here I agree that most everyone is correct.
Our society nower day's doesn't favor "one being friendly" type attitudes. It's unfortunate that it carries over into or very special and personal "Corvette wave."
The wave was something very special back when Zora was alive, even he got the biggest charge out of some one waving to him. The reason I believe was American's finally had something very special of their own. Something very special in looks, performance and style. I also believe how FEW Corvettes one would see on the roads. Helll it was exciting just to see a Corvette speak nothing of owning and having the chance to wave. Hell now there how many out there compared to when Zora was the Cheif and we his Indians LOL. It was in deed a honor to wave. I know my wife got the biggest kick, very excited to tell me someone finally waved to her. But also tells me of the stuck up women who refuse to wave to her.
One woman which every day Bon waved to and after a few months, Bon gave up waving.
Suddenly the woman starts waving to Bon now, for which the two are happy now, LOL.
Anyway, Thanks Jim for letting me stick in my 2 cents.........Spice
spiceman is offline   Reply With Quote