View Single Post
Unread 07-08-2007, 08:05 AM   #6
Rich427
'69 Vert/'01 Vert/'04 Z16

Name :
Rich427 is on a distinguished road

First, to Stevezfl to the site! You might want to go to the Welcome Room and introduce yourself. I think you will find at our Florida Corvette Forum a bunch of people that are just interested in talking, gathering and generally just communing with other Florida Corvette owners. You will not experience the confrontation, name calling, and just generally assininity that you sometimes see on the other site. This is one of the reasons that I freqently that site very little anymore. Just my opinion.

As far as your recommendations to the format is concerned, as you can see RichZ is always open to suggestions. I personally don't have a problem with the current setup. Maybe after looking at this site practically everyday (damn does that sound like I don't have a life? Don't answer that Helen! ) for the last 15 - 16 months, I have become used to it. My eyes are just a little shy of 60 years old and the colors work for me.

Scrolling verses jumping to the various forums doesn't really bother me. I have a scroll wheel on my mouse and it does the work to get me around.

Anyway Steve, jump in and post some pics of your cars!

Rich427

2014 Z51 7 Speed Convertible
Laguna Blue/Grey/Grey
Rich427 is offline   Reply With Quote