Thread: Street racers
View Single Post
Unread 08-03-2009, 06:20 AM   #32
Z06 Rocket

Name :
Z06 Rocket is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaZ View Post
And don't forget the 747, whose fuel tanks were accidentally filled with nitro-glycerin, causing the engines to explode sending the aircraft plummeting towards my impact zone with the drunk driver. At the same time, a locomotive pulling radioactive waste speeds out of control when the operators all suffer freak heart attacks. And then they hit a penny on the track, and come plummeting through the air towards the aforementioned impact zone. And just as all of these objects collide, my body spontaneously combusted...........

(shortened by Z06 for space - not content)........

I realize that there are several current and former LEOs on here, and I just want to point out that I mean nothing personal by the above. I just have a problem with anybody being empowered with the ability to control any aspect of my life. I have no problems with Jon Doe, but once he puts on his uniform and becomes Officer Doe he becomes a threat to my personal happiness. Yea, I'm selfish like that. But a lot of the time I just look at some stuff and can't figure out why it is "unlawful", many people make the mistake of thinking that anything illegal is immoral and wrong when that is often not the case.
Yea, I was young and invincible once too......

It will pass.

I just hope you don't have to find out with a cellmate named Bubba that you are not as invincible as you think.... but if you do then you were warned...
Z06 Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote