View Single Post
Unread 05-22-2010, 11:02 AM   #56
RevXtreme 1
www.revxtreme.com

Name : Tracy Lewis
RevXtreme 1 has disabled reputation

I want to clarify a few things here and would like if Shadow could acknowledge such as he spoke in lengnth to Justin Mizell personally on this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
One thing about doing what I've done professionally for years is, you tend to lose your shyness

In the past several days, I've emailed with Tracy and Mark, and spoken perosnally with Tom, and the new owner of RPE, fka: RevXtreme, Justin Mizell.

I'm not going to get into specifics, but at Justins request, and with FRC Tom's blessing and authorization, I'm going to post the following:

Per Justin and Tom - A deal has been reached on the vehicle. Tracy is not involved, and no longer has anything more to do with either the former RevXtreme or the vehicle in question. It's no longer his issue.

Tom will be compensated by Mr. Mizell for every cent due, in a time frame agreed upon by both parties.

This still does not address the fact that Mark Dickey posted an attack on me without checking the facts or contacting me in a PM to even attempt to hear the facts or verify what he was told by Tom was not true.

Does not make it clear that all of Mark Dickeys statements and accusations were lies and the harm id already done.

Does not address Mark Dickeys threat of physical violence (or what could be interpeted as a death threat) in a public forum.

And does nothing to clarify that I bent over backwards to help Tom on every step of this deal.

I understand that this is touchy, but harm has been done here and it has spread now to other forums (by Mark it appears) and it has STILL not been made clear that Tom was NEVER lead to believe he was selling the car to me.

I ask for my name to be cleared here and it be made clear that Mark Dickeys actions were uncalled for.

Tracy Lewis

Unless something changes, and I don't believe it will, This event is over!

FWIW, I spoke with Mr. Mizell for quite some time. Seems like quite the stand up individual, a good business man and a performance enthusiasts from the word go. he's into performance cars, 4x4's, bike...a very well rounded individual.

He also owns another full time business (which I'll let him clue you in on if he feels comfortable or deems appropriate). I'm familiar with his other business and can assure your, he wouldn't have been able to turn it inot the business it is without some intense level of discipline and integrity

The matter is again closed. Thank you for your cooperation.

Gordon