View Single Post
Unread 12-23-2009, 09:26 AM   #10
Bradzvette
PW Pimp, keeper O' 'da thread

Name :
Bradzvette is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Who the F**k are you again? Are you new here? You stole that line from my wife damnit. LMAO

Chill man! Damn that was a novel and coming from me, that says a lot!
I was aiming at breaking your record, but at least I broke it down into several posts so folks could read it easier.

I agree with Rich. Everyone's welcome here and I don't think you'll here any hue and cry for your head (I'll keep the machete sharp just in case )
Have you checked your hearing????

The one big question I have is...why did you give back the $50.00 commission on the tunnel sale?
I didn't, thus was part of the friction and hard feelings from the other party. I retrospect, I should have though, would have made things better, not worth it for 50 bucks, I was stupid to stand on principle.

If JP was that concerned, why not let HIM refund the dudes money

And I loved this:

Ain't that the God's honest truth? (in my best Bill Clinton voice: I feel your pain...)

Anyway, that took a lot to bare your soul here.
We all have scars and skeletons. Some more obvious than others.

Hopefully this will be the end of the troubles between the 2 of you and everyone can move forward peacefully

I hope so too.

Have a Happy and Safe Holiday Season!!

Gordon
Gordon, thank you, you have been a friend to me since day one here and I can't thank you enough. You have been and always will be a class act, and my friend as trying as it can be at times.

Thank you brother.
Bradzvette is offline   Reply With Quote