View Single Post
Unread 11-20-2007, 10:13 AM   #4
Z06 Rocket

Name :
Z06 Rocket is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pres712 View Post
And then she denys it!!! But remember the "Golden Rule"; "those with the gold make the rules!" ie O.J.

Well,,, yea, but now he doesn't have the gold anymore and now he's sitting in jail on new robbery with a gun charges in Las Vegas. He had the same mentality but none of the gold to back it up.

I have always felt that Linda "Hogan" was a bit of an immature woman. She has a child like demeanor whenever it comes to authority. She just had to have some roosters in her multi-million dollar neighborhood, and when the neighbors complained about the noise they screamed at the hedge row and turned on stereo speakers to make a bigger azz of themselves. This was caught on the show they were taping (which they knew,,, and helped to fuel their childish behavior). When they lost the city ordinance violation she had a super temper tantrum!

It does not surprise me at all that she was in the video trying to be a kid and best friend to her bratty children. Then it makes complete sense that she doesn't even remember the childish behavior in the video (because there have been so many incidents over the years) so she denies she ever said it! Just like my 2 year old nephew!!!

I hope she pays out the nose for her idiot son's behavior.....
Z06 Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote