View Single Post
Unread 11-10-2006, 09:43 PM   #2
9T8Vette
Been around for awhile

Name :
9T8Vette is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyboy
thought i would speak out. nice guys, and they hav good and bad work. i recently started working at an auto shop and brought the vette in for a tune up. discoverd why my brakes were heating up enough to make the paint peel....the rotors were on back words. not letting air into them to cool them down. and i had to pull my stereo to check my antenna wire that was never pluged back in and found that no screws were reinstalled into my head unit after they pulled the dash apart. but im some wut ok with this, becuz it was all found before ne thing needed to be replaced. but i would recomend staying away from them unless u want ur baby torn apart and half a$$ed together. and it also doesnt bother me becuz after we found they lied to us, and held the vette for a month longer then we were told. we never paid them r final check. and they were smart enough not to call for it. so just my 2 cents on them.
Jon i remember you tellin me about the car being at their shop for a xtra month. It's dam shame that you must baby set some of these shops.I just had new tires install on those wheels i bought from you today.I stay there while they install them and still some how they found a way to add some Nics to the wheels. But nothing perfect in this wacky a$$ world