Thread: STS Twin Turbos
View Single Post
Unread 09-19-2006, 06:48 PM   #17
MADN3SS

Name :
MADN3SS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z
Well well..... UPS delivered a box today and it contained those awaited tail pipes. Darn tips on them are HUGE! So, if the STS kit shows up tomorrow as planned, and we can get things caught up from being away all weekend, I can see about arranging the install on this stuff. Leaving the car for a week is going to be tough enough, but can you imagine the restaint I am going to have to exercise with the wife following me home after the install in the Astro van (or maybe her Silverado) so I don't lose her?
Let's see some pics of the tips!

Ahh, what are you worried about leaving the car for the week? You only go to the Post office!!!

Let's plan a little gathering. We'll get Shadow on it, or perhaps if we can ever get a hold of Pewter99. He was at the Dimmitt show this weekend but I didn't know who he was. Saw his beautiful ride though.

'01 QS Corsa Touring exhaust with Tiger Shark tips. LG LT headers with X-Pipe, Hurricane intake w/ CF HF Power Duct, L.E.D. tail lights and shorty antenna. Lowered on stock bolts. Black Motorsports. FRC TOM tuned. NCM member 36741
MADN3SS is offline   Reply With Quote