View Single Post
Unread 05-04-2009, 08:31 AM   #38
Guro305
Heathen

Name :
Guro305 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
I ahve to agree. There's no good reason not to wear them.
How about freedom of goddamn choice?! It's bad enough all the bulls#!t that we have to put up with with a motor vehice for this garbage. Not wearing a seatbelt is YOUR problem, not the problem of others.

I think it's yet another infringement on our freedoms that they are slowly stripping away from us. So what? Are they going to start pulling me over everytime I'm driving my Trans Am because the cops can't "see" my seatbelt? I'm wearing it! Nothing says your seatbelt has to go from shoulder down. Old cars only have lap belts like mine so wtf? It's just another way for the state to create revenue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsdave View Post
Personally, I think its a little ridiculous for the state to ticket you for a seat belt and allow motorcyclists to ride without helmets.
Exactly the point I was making above. It's a crock of complete and utter bulls#!t. Did you also know that motorcycle riders are NOT required to have insurance unlike motor vehicle drivers? Tallahassee can kiss my a$s!!!!

-C5 Chevy Corvette - Torch Red
-Gen 3 Pontiac Trans Am - Pearl Black
-B14 Nissan Sentra GXE - Pearl Black
Guro305 is offline   Reply With Quote