Thread: Street racers
View Single Post
Unread 07-27-2009, 12:43 PM   #23
LS2POWA
Team Afterhours Member

Name : Corey Metz
LS2POWA is on a distinguished road

I guess theres no point in owning a car thats made to push 200mph then if were limited to 70 at most then right? Sorry if it pisses people off but most people jump out of planes, some jump off cliffs, some dive with sharks. As stated before this is something I love, I do it with no one else around.

Gordon said it would take 13X ft for the brakes to even start working, and I forget how far it takes Z06 brakes to come to a full stop from 100. But at most Id be looking at 300ft of total distance, and how many feet are in 2 mile stretch? I think I had plenty of time to stop/slow down.

I know the road pretty well that Im on. Its a veeeery long stretch of a flat, straight two lane road. No houses, no cross streets, ditch's off the side of the road so no one can even park there to wait(including cops).

Lou, the same thing applies to everyone on the road. Its the chance you take every time you get behind the wheel. Ive been there, done that, dont eve wanna see it again...hence why IF Im gonn go its gonna be on my hands...not someone elses.

Still dont see a point of jumping on a guys back cause he pushed a machine to what it was made for with 0 people around and enough leeway to stop, its not like I was the ass in town blowing red lights, doing double the speed IN the city, basic ricer crap.