View Single Post
Unread 07-25-2009, 10:07 AM   #1
RevXtreme 1
www.revxtreme.com

Name : Tracy Lewis
RevXtreme 1 has disabled reputation
Default Another horrible build gone wrong:

South florida shop that has full page adds in most vette mags charged the customer over $15k for a heads/cam/piston job on his like new 07 Z06......won't stand behind any of it.

These were sent to me by the customer....since he is in Miami he had HP Sales do the tear-down for inspection. It left the shop the first time w/11# oil pressure and he was told "it will get better when it breaks in"....second time they blew it up on the dyno, and this is what he got the third time. Sad.

Here is the customers note:

So it seems that the cylinder bore was not straight as it had 3 different measurements with the scope, the crank must have been bent as you can see all the heavy metal added to balance it and all the big dings in it, and the scoring visible on the crank and the bearings and bolt "thing" ( I am drawing a blank) anyways so you see the whole thing is useless now and the real kick of the whole thing is.....right after Roger takes apart my motor my lawyer goes through a mid life crises and calls me to tell me " He is not sure if he wants to be a lawyer any more" so now again I am screwed!