View Single Post
Unread 11-23-2008, 01:09 AM   #17
98 softtail
Bug Killer

Name :
98 softtail will become famous soon enough98 softtail will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbor Master View Post
I have read the above and started a quote to answer it on more than one occasion. I backed off because I was angry at the time and thought better of it. I cannot help but answer it and express my position. I supported Barak Obama in his campaign for President. I worked on his campaign in my local area. The color of his skin means nothing to me as he is another human being. I find myself color blind when passing judgement on another human being. I would like to believe your post was meant to be humorous, but I cannot and do not believe it was directed in that way.

So where am I going with this. Here is where i am going. I find your post to mirror your true inner beliefs. I find you and many others of your political beliefs to be very bad losers. Ones who take opportunities like this to take shots at the President elect and his race.

I would like to profile myself for you so there are no misconceptions.
I am a white male. I was born in the United States. I was raised in a Catholic home by my real parents. I am fairly well educated. I served my country in the US Army and served one tour in Viet Nam. I worked in organized labor for many years and in management for eight years. I still have UNION blood running through my veins and fully support Organized Labor.

There you have it. You may not like it but that is your cross to bear. I cannot and will not vary from my position.

With Respect, HUTCH
Hutch,
Get a funnybone. It was a satirical comment on modern culture and government programs.

I am sure you found the comments on Letterman and SNL against G.W.Bush hilarious. Tina Fey did a parody of Gov.(R) Sarah Palin. Are you writing a letter to NBC about Tina Fey? I think not.

Ask yourself this... Would you or anyone else have voted for Obama if he had run on his platform of being a white man. He is the "racial issue". He is as much white as he is black, but does he say he is a half white american?
NO !
Barack Hussein Obama has used his "color" and "race" to advance his Political career from day one.

The African-Americans that are truly descendants of early American slaves, get his charade, and would not vote for him because of this. Sadly, thousands of people voted for a man that has nothing more to do with black americans than skin color. That is true "raceism"

You mentioned my "true inner beliefs", well Hutch my true inner beliefs are as follows....

Oh hell, just read the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

Oh yeah, one last thing...

Congrats on being a "white male", raised Catholic by your "real parents", considering yourself as "well educated", a "Vet" and a "union" man.
98 softtail is offline   Reply With Quote