View Single Post
Unread 11-23-2008, 03:48 AM   #18
dvdcta

Name :
dvdcta has disabled reputation
Default Housing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbor Master View Post
I have read the above and started a quote to answer it on more than one occasion. I backed off because I was angry at the time and thought better of it. I cannot help but answer it and express my position. I supported Barak Obama in his campaign for President. I worked on his campaign in my local area. The color of his skin means nothing to me as he is another human being. I find myself color blind when passing judgement on another human being. I would like to believe your post was meant to be humorous, but I cannot and do not believe it was directed in that way.

So where am I going with this. Here is where i am going. I find your post to mirror your true inner beliefs. I find you and many others of your political beliefs to be very bad losers. Ones who take opportunities like this to take shots at the President elect and his race.

I would like to profile myself for you so there are no misconceptions.
I am a white male. I was born in the United States. I was raised in a Catholic home by my real parents. I am fairly well educated. I served my country in the US Army and served one tour in Viet Nam. I worked in organized labor for many years and in management for eight years. I still have UNION blood running through my veins and fully support Organized Labor.

There you have it. You may not like it but that is your cross to bear. I cannot and will not vary from my position.

With Respect, HUTCH
Hutch! read 'WHOA" in ray's you'll get a insite to "DVD" tell me what you think??? I'm white also, I grew up in a black neighborhood. I am not a bigot to these people, I saw how they lived. Were any of you white folks a slave? They lived in shacks! & barely, made end's meet!!!!....I treat all colors the same!!!!!!.......You ask & you shall receive!!!....Rich Z! do you think this should be,...MOVED?
dvdcta is offline   Reply With Quote