View Single Post
Unread 05-16-2010, 11:20 PM   #14
mdickie

Name :
mdickie has disabled reputation

Everything I relayed in my message came straight from FRC Tom, the following facts were validated via Tom this evening. If you want facts, here is what Tom and I discussed:

1. Deal was made, that you would pay $20,000 for the car in 20 monthly $1000 payments.
2. This deal was struck either in April 2009, which means that the payment plan is on the order of 12-13 months along.
2. To date, accoring to Tom, he has recieved $9500 from you, since we are over 12 months into this payment plan, there have obviously been lapses in payments. In fact, Tom has only received $1500 since December.

You still owe Tom, according to Tom, $10,500 for a car he signed the title over to you in good faith, trusting that you would honor your $1000 monthly payments.

You called me a dickhead, but based on what Tom has discussed with me, and he would know since he is the one getting or should I say not getting the payments, you are the one that deserves that title for taking advantage of a guy who put his faith in you to do the right thing.

I do not have a personal stake in this, other than Tom is good friend, I just hate to see a good friend get taken advantage of.

You obviously had the money to fix and upgrade the car, but you can't see straight to make your payments to Tom on time as you agreed.

Sorry guys, this one simply turns my stomach.

Tom, if I have misrepresented anything in this, please step in and correct me, and I will apologize for those inaccurate statements.

Tracy, simply pay Tom the money you owe him, and you have no issues with me whatsoever...

Mark

"Civilized until it is time not to be civilized"
2001 Z06

Last edited by mdickie; 05-16-2010 at 11:48 PM.
mdickie is offline   Reply With Quote