View Single Post
Unread 05-17-2010, 08:23 AM   #17
RevXtreme 1
www.revxtreme.com

Name : Tracy Lewis
RevXtreme 1 has disabled reputation

You excatly are a *****! You accuse me of screwing Tom? I owe Tom not one thin dime!! 3 years ago Tom was trying to sell his car, no one would bite on it in the shape it was in. 2 yearsof leaves and debris covering it at Gregs house and wire harnesses ate up by mice so it would not run. For NO CHARGE I trailered his car down so it could be stored in doors and then again, charged him not a penny for all the work. I removed the turbos and replaced the seals that were shot from sitting, replaced/repaired the wiring harneses, drained the old oil and replaced w/ne M1 and a K&N filter, and then he shows up to strip parts off to sell so he can buy he & Ellen more beer. (the sway bars, and he was to drunk to get them off himself so I even take them off for him). I store it for 2 tears inside, again, charge not a penny. Then finally after advertising it and showing it to dozens (who call it junk in such neglected shape) I find a customer I convince it is worth buying & fixing up. I introduce to two and they strike a deal of $1000 a month. I get again, NOT A PENNY of Money (to his Mother as month. I have NOTHING to do with the sale as far as benifiting a dime, I have no ownership and handle no paperwork. I then spend the past year tryig to get the guy to pay Tom on time, I even pay out of my own pocket so he has rent as Ellen has him arrested time & again and finally get repaid by the purchaser. Toms Mother is the only one who can dole the $ to him as we all know he is a 6-7 time convicted criminal that can't take care of himself as he drinks every penny away he gets. I have had to endure Ellen calling non-stop for days screaming and tying up thebusiness phone demanding $ so she can get a fix. I get phone cals at 1-2-3 in the morning from the drunks/drug addicts demanding I find them $$ for their habits while I have nothing to do with his mess and you come in and post this false bull? You have shown you have just enough knowledge to be an idiot before with your false assumptions and THIS is outright libel & slander. So appologize and get your facts straight or I WILL see you in court. Posting opinions may be free speach, but out and out lies and serious accusations like this cross the line.
hat was rebuild the car for the customer, write a story I thought was in r
Again I had nothing to do with the deal except help all involved, Tom did all the discussions and negotiations directly with the buyer & he signed the title over to him. All I did after that is rebuild the car for the customer, assist in getting Tom paid on time, and wrote a story showing respect for the Tom we all used to know before he was the street drunk he is now....even so far as giving him $ when he & Ellen would show up at the shop broke and living in a car with the window broken outso he could get a flop-house room...but Imagine IT went for more substance abuse. So appologize for being such a heartless trouble maker and stay out of stuff you haven't a clue on.[