View Single Post
Unread 04-27-2010, 12:17 PM   #7
als2052
Road Trip!

Name :
als2052 is on a distinguished road

Lets just hope that the GOP provides us with some real contenders the next time around...Did not vote for Obama but I do not see the end of the world coming as other might suggest because of what he is doing...

I deeply believe that some people just cant get past the thought that our country is now being run by a black president and not a white one...as far as I am concerned, he can be of any race, color or creed as long as he has the people's interest at heart.

Everyone is complaining about giving out handouts yet we spend billions every year on foreign countries that would just as well cut our throats the first chance they get...I would prefer to spread the wealth internally myself...

Do you really think we would be any better off with McCain & Palin running her mouth off every chance she gets??

Regardless of who voted for him, how many votes (popular or electoral) he got, he is now our president for the next couple of years and we need to refrain from undermining everything he is doing for the good of the country.