View Single Post
Unread 11-25-2008, 06:11 PM   #6
RevXtreme 1
www.revxtreme.com

Name : Tracy Lewis
RevXtreme 1 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
I'm sorry you feel that way, Tracy, but no sponsor, or group of sponsors, will ever OWN this site to where they can force me to exclude someone else from it. As for your PM comment about me "stooping" to allow another person to become a member here, well, that's kind of stretching things a bit, don't you think? This site is available to any who want to use it. Regardless of who someone doesn't like or what someone else may think about them.

Again sorry you feel you have to leave, but if your position is it's either him or you, I am not making that choice, YOU are. You will NEVER see me block someone else's participation here based solely on someone else telling me to do so.
Rich, I offered to show you all the documentation you could want....but you chooe to ignore it:

Just one example:

Originally Posted by JJFormato
Hello Sir My name is Jeremy Formato. I do Custom tuning and Porting. Rx is a direct competitor of mine. I offer the most thorough tune you can buy as well as ported intake manifolds and throttle bodies. I have retuned numerous cars up north that have been tuned by COW. If you have any doubts of my abilities please research my name. I feel that I will be able to make much more of a difference in your car and offer a more complete package. I go much deeper into the VCM than any other tuner I have ever seen. Please give me a ring if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you and God Bless
Jeremy Formato
813-495-8778
Ps.
I also have some of the fastest A6s in the country.
John Harrison as far as I know 3rd fastest bolton LS2 in the country, 11.7 @ 121 VR ported intake and TB headers, catback and Tune.
Mike Theofel Fastest Bolton LS3 11.43 @ 123.5 Cai, ported intake& TB headers gears, converter and tune.
I hope this helps.
[/color]

Want to see more proof? What we are talking about are ethics & fair treatment.....he has a good enough following & can hold his own...he is a talented tuner but it's your choice to take the low road.

I'm through.