View Single Post
Unread 12-16-2006, 06:21 PM   #52
Mekanic
Injector Guy

Name :
Mekanic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich427
You have made a comment earlier that you have met FM and you are using his products and you like them. That is great for you! I am assuming that you have never used Adam's, so why don't you try them and compare to FM's products? You have nothing to lose. You can give the forum members a first hand comparison and if you don't like them, Adam will refund 110% of your purchase price and pay for what ever replacement product you chose. Like I said, you have nothing to lose!
I'm not a big fan of negative marketing either, but we don't know FM's motives directly, as he has stated nothing yet other than he would like to know the formula, and he did infer that they may be watered down, but in all fairness, no one has argued with that claim yet.

I would like to try Adam's products to give it a head to head, with his guarantee it is no risk, but most of his kits are too pricey for me.

Maybe I'll order some of his spray wax, tire dressing, and wheel cleaner and see how it stacks up. Because those 3 products from FM are incredible.

Also, I'm sure if anyone in this thread asked, FM would be happy to tell the formula in grape gloss, just no one has asked.

If there are any Adam's users in the pasco/hernando/citrus area, I'd be happy to bring my Flash stuff and have a detailing party
Mekanic is offline   Reply With Quote