View Single Post
Unread 04-26-2006, 01:20 PM   #12
MADN3SS

Name :
MADN3SS is on a distinguished road

Rich, I spoke to Anthony and ordered the LG LT headers with high flow cats. He actually recommended that I don't do the Jet hot coating? As for the starter, he said they use a stock starter in their race car and haven't had any problems with the heat generated from the headers. The Jet hot coating has more of a polished look, but I really don't need that. He also said I probably wouldn't need new O2 sensors, but I should move the back sensors to the front and plug the others off? I also purchased an LS1 gasket, as per Anthony. They've already shipped as of yesterday. I still haven't decided if I'm going to put on the cats or not, probably will.

Ivo suggested while the exhaust is off, I should add a tunnel reinforcement plate. I went with this. 1/4" Aluminum Ceramic Coated plate, If console heat is an issue, this plate is Ceramic Coated to reduce the amount of heat transfer from the exhaust. From www.eliteengineeringusa.com for 185.00 shipped.

'01 QS Corsa Touring exhaust with Tiger Shark tips. LG LT headers with X-Pipe, Hurricane intake w/ CF HF Power Duct, L.E.D. tail lights and shorty antenna. Lowered on stock bolts. Black Motorsports. FRC TOM tuned. NCM member 36741
MADN3SS is offline   Reply With Quote