View Single Post
Unread 11-02-2013, 09:44 AM   #10
85vette

Name :
85vette will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
BTW, Shane told me that he had people calling him urging him not to work on my car when it was out there, so that shows you the pettiness of some people around here, apparently. I guess they were rooting for me to fail getting the car back on the road.
Because....? I can only assume those "people" had/have been following your web saga. What would be their purpose for wanting to see you fail? Because you didn't choose them to do your work? (assuming said people were in competition with the ones you chose) Or are they folks that are easily amused by other peoples frustrations? In any event the news must have travelled in automotive circles here for someone to be telling a tech at a dealer not to work on your car. Maybe after reading all the tribulations some decided they did not want to get involved??

1. For fear of further failure

2. Because they were not capable

3. Because you call people out for shoddy work

4. Because Obama is president

5. All of the above

I can't believe that SS is not capable and I haven't seen any examples of shoddy work on their part. Personality clash? What's left?