Thread: If I.....
View Single Post
Unread 11-29-2006, 08:58 AM   #10
Z06 Rocket

Name :
Z06 Rocket is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannet
Have you been to Roger's yet? Do that. Now *that* is Corvette shopping.

http://www.rogerscorvette.com/

While Rogers does have a large and impressive selection of VERY nice vettes, don't go if you want to bargain. He LITERALLY walked away from me and left a VERY SOUR taste in my mouth when I dared to utter the simple words -GASP- "Is that price firm?". I vaguely heard a "Yep" from across the room as he was about 20 ft away by then. A friend and I were so floored by the lack of courtesey, respect, and simple customer service that we just kind of stood there looking at each other for a minute. We then walked out and never returned.

I ended up buying the EXACT SAME YEAR / MODEL / COLOR / NEVER BEEN IN RAIN CONDITION / WITH 100 LESS MILES for $500.00 less from a private seller about 2 weeks later. The private sale was not bone stock like the Rogers Vette, and I got "free" 7k worth of aftermarket stuff because I was lucky enough to get snubbed by Roger himself.

I would probably not buy a Corvette there if I won the lottery, simply because of the extremely poor attitude and customer service I received there. I have friends that feel the same way from similar service.

I also will not support his car shows because the foul taste is still in my mouth over a year later.

Just my . It's an opinion and everyone's got one.
Z06 Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote