View Single Post
Unread 11-12-2008, 08:31 AM   #44
vettejack

Name : Jack Legere
vettejack is on a distinguished road
Default I always vote...

and have every 4 years since 1972...and like then, and just recently, I vote the "whole person concept" and the issues. Sad to say most of us don't.

On my voters card, I'm registered as NPA (No Party Affiliation). Which to me means I vote as I stated above, but also with military and civilian education that will afford me, and force me, to some extent, to voting for the right person. I will never get "emotionally invested" in a candidate like most.

When one race votes 95% for one candidate, and dares call us 'racist' is beyond the pale. It staggers the imagination what one party can say and what the other can't without having a tag line attached to it. It just pisses me the hell off that one standard is not applied to all.

And don't get me started on the press/media. Objective journalism 'died' in the 60's as far as I can tell.

If McCain and Obama is the best either party can do, then we're in deep sh_t from here on out! Who in their right mind would want to put themselves and their families through the hell of a campaign when our own kind, our very own neighbor and fellow Americans (press/media) 'eats their own'?? How did we arrive at destroying other people so quickly and with devestating results?? Is it no wonder we can't bring out the best people that should be in politics??

Get ready folks...you think the economy is bad now...hold on!!

Just MHO about things!!
vettejack is offline   Reply With Quote